Monday, August 8, 2011

Remain.

Hi, its been so long since I wrote a post. I think my last post was at January and its August now, damn how 7 months went so quickly. To summarize my last 7 months in France, well I just need one word, INDESCRIBABLE. I can't even start to tell you how wonderful it was. I've experienced so much this last 7 months, meeting new friends, went to places I never imagined I'd be, felt so much. Even a 30 page report couldn't completely reflect it. Well anyways, now I'm in Holland, Rotterdam to be precise. I'm staying at my friends place, and next Thursday I'm gonna meet my Grandpa in Amsterdam and in Utrecht, so excited. haha. On the other hand tomorrow is also the 8th of August, for the past 2 years I had a girlfriend, I loved her. But things are different this year. We won't be together I guess. See things haven't been so clear these past few months for me, but few days ago, a news that makes it all clear. Well I guess she found someone there that she's happy with. And I respect her decision.

Enough with the hurtfull sorrow stories, in other news I'm looking forward to an internship in China or in Taiwan, I haven't decided yet, but I will very soon. That will mark the next chapter of adventure in my life. Lets hope for the best.

See ya soon, (hopefully on another continent ^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment